Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Week 6 - Am I there yet????

No, seriously, I am not done yet.  Just thought it'd be a good post title.  Well, last week was has been and gone.  I didn't have a bad week.  It seems to be more of a routine in my life that I watch what I eat.  I have "splurged" a little, but even then I was careful of how much I ate.  I discovered Emerald Cocoa Roasted Almonds.  They have 1 g. of sugar per serving!  They are awesome and have a crunch.  That is the part I miss about eating chips - the crunch. 

I tried on my pair of pants again on Monday - the buttonhole is a little bit closer.....I'm getting there.  Slow and steady wins the race.  My birthday was on Monday.  Sunday I had a piece of chocolate cake.  Figured I'm not going to die by eating just one piece.  One piece.  Seems like such a huge step.  Not that I would eat the whole cake, but that I actually quit eating.  I didn't even finish the piece. 

I've noticed I have a little bit more energy than I did last week.  I think I'll start exercising next week.  That's the plan.

No comments: