Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Madly Knitting

I can't seem to stop - am I addicted?????  Probably - here are a few things I'm working on.  The bag has yet to be felted, so it looks pretty blah.  I'm working on the strap right now - I have to knit it to 60" and then I'll felt them both and post the final pic when it is finished.


Next up is a bookmark I made for an internet buddy.  I hope she likes it.  I've never knitted something that small (well, do socks count???).  It was fun and it blocked beautifully.  I think I may make a few more.


Next up is a scarf I am working on.  I absolutely love this pattern and have bought a lot more yarn to use just on this patttern.  I think I am hooked on it.  In case you want the name, it's called "Saroyan".  I'm using Cascade 220 superwash and the yarn is a blue/green mix.  I've gotten 2/3 of the scarf done.


So, that's what I've been up to.  How about you??




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was planning to use too heavy a yarn. Now I have to rethink or maybe just go with the heavier yarn. Not sure if I have a lone skein to make it as written. Yours is lovely.